The Coin Broker is currently paying premium prices
for 1 oz. Gold Maple Leaf coins. We're paying new higher prices. Bring 'em in and don't miss this opportunity
to get the most for your gold.
one earring from a pair? Have a necklace or bracelet with a broken clasp? Just don't wear a piece of jewelry anymore?
If you're done with it, we'll buy your gold jewelry and pay top dollar.
at The Coin Broker
- Need a 1937-D 3-legged Buffalo nickel
for your nickel set? This is your lucky day, a new herd just arrived! Stop by check out these unique coins today.
- Still looking for that difficult to find 1932-D Washington
Quarter to complete your set? The Coin Broker just purchased a dozen of these elusive coins! Come in and check out our low
- Collect California National Notes? The Coin Broker has some
hard to find notes for your collection. We have an unlisted Red Bluff (02PB), Sacramento, San Mateo, and Redwood City large
and small size notes.
- Civil War Tokens - The Coin Broker stocks
and is pleased to offer these unique numismatic collectables from this unsettled period of American history.
Swing by today and take home your own piece of American history.
- Planning a trip Europe? Save yourself some time and money by
getting your Euros before you begin your travel. The Coin Broker sells Euros with zero transaction fees.
- The Coin Broker maintains one of the largest selctions of China
currency including some of the rarest notes available
- The Coin Broker buys and sells Euro currency!